ACLU Membership Conference
● After almost a decade, ACLU organized its first membership conference in June 2018. The purpose of this event was to empower those who felt attacked and to embolden them with the belief that no matter who you are, where you come from, or what you believe, you are welcome in this country.
With the Hyperakt team, we tried to capture the idea of inclusivity and activism through this event's visual identity, promotional materials, website, and environmental graphics.
Read more at Hyperakt.
● Client: ACLU
● Year: 2018
● Type: Brand Identity, Iconography, Environmental Graphics, Web Design
● Role: Designer
● Design Team: Deroy Peraza, Logan Emser
● Project Manager: Laura Jo Hess
● Strategist: Roya Shariat, Sruthi Sadhujan