A Week of Sorry
● I constantly say sorry and I have no idea why. As a way to be more conscious of this habit, I documented every time I said ‘sorry’ in the course of a week. I wrote down who I said it to, why I said it, when and where it was said. After a week of collecting, I converted my notes into a json file and created a site to express this data.
● Read about the process: here.● Visit website: here.
● Year: 2019● ITP Course: Data Art● Type: Data Visualization, Website
● Role: Web Developer, Designer
● Professor: Genevieve Hoffman