The Language of Depression
● Is there a way to spot the signs of depression based on the words we use and how they are used? By examining the writings of three poets who have killed themselves, we might be able to see a connection between someone’s mental state and their language. The data visualization on this website is a small test to see if there is a link between the subtle way we use words and emotional well being.
● Read about the process: here.● Visit website: here.
● Year: 2019● ITP Course: Data Art● Type: Data Visualization, Website
● Role: Web Developer, Designer
● Professor: Genevieve Hoffman