● Beerology is an exhibit that examines the anthropological roots of humankind's most beloved social lubricant—beer! It centers around five early civilizations where beer played a prominent role, from the Moche culture of Peru where they drank versions of a corn beer to the women beer makers of the Amazon's Shuar people.
The branding for the exhibit is inspired by the wood cut prints and hand lettering that's reminiscent of typical craft breweries.
● Client: San Diego Museum of Man
● Year: 2013
● Type: Exhibit Design, Environmental Graphics, Visual Identity, Interaction Design
● Role: Designer, Production Assistant
● Art Direction: Katherine Yee
● Exhibit & Collections Team: Rex Garniewicz, Tori Randall, Katherine Yee, Rosa Longacre, Karen Lacy, Ken Bordwell