I am a graphic designer, illustrator, and creative technologist based in Brooklyn, New York. My aim is to seamlessly integrate research, design, and technology in order to craft tools and experiences for educational and empathetic purposes. From concept to production, I strive to communicate content while capturing the essence of each project.
● Process Blog● Github● Sketchbook● Shop● Instagram● Vimeo
● Graphic DesignerHyperakt, 2018
● Assistant Art Director & IllustratorGOOD Media, 2016-2018
● Graphic DesignerBruce Mau Design, 2015-2016● Graphic Designer & Production AssistantSan Diego Museum of Man, 2013-2015● Design InternMetropolis Magazine, 2011● Design InternPrint Magazine, 2011
● ACLU● City of Santa Monica● Day One Agency● GOOD Inc.● Lululemon● Organize.org● RISD● Rocky Mountain Institute● NYC Center for Health Equity● Sonos● Tiffany & Co● Tzu Chi Foundation
● New York UniversityMPS Candidate, Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP)2018-Present
● Rhode Island School of DesignBFA, Graphic Design & Illustration2008-2013